03 February 2009

What would I do with the money?

Just so you know, today is my lucky day!

By email I have been informed that:

  • I won the British lottery of GBP 3 million...
  • I have been chosen to administrate $6,400,000.00 for charities and 30% of this is my fee for such administration... (humm, let me calculate that...)
  • I won a $1000 IKEA gift card... (although I;m not sure where the nearest IKEA actually is...)
  • And a $1000 Wal-Mart gift card...
  • I can get 250 free business cards...
  • I have won 5 Iphones from 5 different generous emailers...
  • I can order 8 - yes I said 8 - Shamwows for just $19.95...
  • I can shed pounds quick with Acai (Oprah swears by it, so I guess I should)...
  • Someone in Holland, who is a Kenyan wants me to administrate the $9.5 million estate of the Saudi husband for 10%...
  • I can grow other parts of my anatomy safely and inexpensively...
  • I can  order printer ink from Nevada and save lots of money...
  • Mrs. Marina Litvinenko, wife of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security officer who died in a London hospital after apparently being poisoned with the highly-toxic metal thallium by Mr Lugovoi,a Russian Government paid agent wants me to administrate $3.5 million, of which 65% will come to our ministry...

So, today is my lucky day! 

My biggest problem (besides finding a use for 8 Shamwows!) is finding time to do all this administrative work.  And how in the world did these people hear of my fantastic (and yet untapped!) administrative abilities?  Have they seen my desk?  Probably not.

It's not a problem of how I'd spend all that money!  Nope.  Remember, I'm a missionary and all that money is just a drop in the bucket for the vision and ideas I have for ministry!

Kinda like when somebody asked my Grandfather, "What would you do with a million dollars?" He scratched his head and said, "Well, I'd just keep farming til it was all used up!"

That's missionary thinking!  What would I do with all that money?  Just keep doing the same thing I'm doing... but I might buy a new pair of shoes and sit closer to the front in the airplane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!