01 February 2013

To Blog Again...

Lately, I've been thinking about reviving this blog.  It's been a long time since I posted - okay, since 2011.  And then it was sporadic   Things got busy and I was placing effort and energy other places.  

Things are not any less hectic or can I say, eventful.  My days and weeks are filled with lots of things.  And I'm still maneuvering through all sorts of dreams and visions and promises.  Believing God and trusting Him for big and impacting things!  But now I'm having the urge to blog again.

So I'm throwing this out there.

I'd be blogging the things I'm learning about:

  • Leadership in the church
  • Leading teams
  • Coaching
  • Cross-cultural ministry
  • Re-missioning people, churches and ministries
  • World events - and maybe giving some of my insights 
  • Application of Scripture
  • Faith 
  • Visioning 
  • Healing 
I'd not be ranting and raving about:
  • Politics
  • Gun Control
  • Healthcare
  • Lindsey Lohan
So, what do you think?  Let me know.  We'd be sharing the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!